Sunday, November 2, 2008

Five-Star Trapper Keeper

So what is one more chronological trapper keeper of this life i lead? I've always journaled since i was 15, and still do, but I've decided to give this blogging thing a try. I'll save the innermost thoughts for my private journaling and try to use this as a PG-rated update of the life i live with Jon and Stella.

I have decided to name our blog "Best Of What's Around." An ode to DMB. If there were a way to describe the life we lead it is through the lyrics of Dave.

See you and me
Have a better time than most can dream
Have it better than the best
So we can pull on through
Whatever tears at us
Whatever holds us down
And if nothing can be done
We'll make the best of what's around

Turns out not where but who you're with
That really matters




















Our 5 year anniversary has come and gone. Rather than look back i shall start fresh. So much has been focused on the future lately it only seems appropriate. As it seems fitting, here is a picture from our 5 year anniversary date. It felt like the first day of the rest of our lives.

Till the next time when my blog will officially start, i will leave you with something to ponder. Google "Dancing Nancies." It was my second choice... And then i remembered what a Dancing Nancy actually was :) Nonetheless, whatever we could have been in life, I'm glad we ended up just as we are....

No comments: